Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 70030011
Carbonite Kalk compact cartridge against lime in the water
The new filter cartridge Carbonit Kalk compact is a combined activated carbon ion exchange resin cartridge. It combines the special characteristics of a sintered activated carbon block with water softening by ion exchange resin.
Since first-carrying ion exchange resin reduces the total hardness of the water. The downstream activated carbon block removes dissolved pollutants, odor and taste impairment and retains particles. A silver coating of activated carbon ensures hygienic safety.
Scope carbonite limestone compact:
For water filtration in the kitchen before removal (point of use), primarily in the devices SanUno and Vario. The cartridge carbonite limestone compact improves the taste of cold and hot drinks (especially for improving flavor of tea and coffee), protective devices against calcification and supports budget preparation of healthy food.
Performance parameters of carbonite Kalk compact:
|flow:||1,9 l /min bei 4bar line pressure|
|d = 76 mm, L = 250 mm|
|Die Filterpatrone muss ausgetauscht werden, wenn die kalktypischen Erscheinungen, wie Teehaut, Aromaverlust bei Tee/Kaffee oder Kalkablagerungen auf Flächen wieder auftreten.|
|Can be used in:|| |
Carbonit SanUno + Vario, Alvito Easy + Smart
not usable with a Vortecx!
Retention of harmful substances of carbonite Kalk compact:
- Removal of smell and taste disturbances including chlorine.
- Removal of dissolved organic compounds
- Particle retention from 10ym
- Decalcification (total Hardness) to either 0, 50 or 75% of the initial value
Use instructions carbonite Kalk compact:
- Use only cold water, protect from freezing
- The setting on the hardness of the inlet water via the bypass holes (see instructions)
- To measure the input hardness a test strip of the filter cartridge is
- The flow of the filter cartridge is limited to 1.9 l / min in order to achieve a sufficient contact time of the water with the ion exchange resin optimum hardness reduction
- The softening effect is via standard metrology clearly detectable
- The cartridge is used only once, the disposal is done in the normal household waste
- The input water only water may be used in drinking water quality. The silver coating of the activated carbon ensures hygienic safety, but is not a microbiological barrier. Entkalkungslösungen with bacterial barrier are available as double units: carbonite DUO Kalk
Delivery scope carbonite Kalk compact:
Welded filter cartridge in the film -
- 2 flat gaskets
- Water hardness test strips
- Operating instructions
- Packed in printed single carton