Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 1 Workdays
- Order number: 1120
MFP carbon block 5μm
MFP carbon block
This carbon block fits into the housing SanUno, DUO and VARIO.
Coconut shell activated carbon block of Aqua-Win
These activated carbon block filter, activated carbon dust produced from the finest solid homogeneous moldings are characterized by the exceptional adsorption capacity compared to conventional activated carbon beds. The natural surface of the carbon block filter is two times greater than that of the granular activated carbon filter. Consequently, these cartridges have a longer life and increased adsorption capacity. These filter cartridges ensure filtration of fine particles down to the given filtration. They are especially recommended for the reduction of chlorine and organic impurities.
- NSF recognition
- Operating temperature 2 ° C-45 ° C
- Capacity of approximately 8,000 liters or 6 months * (whichever comes first)
- Pressure drop: 0.2-0.4 bar
- Flow rate: about 6-8 liters per minute (depending on line pressure)
- Suitable "for all 10 filter housing
- Filtration: 5μm carbon block
* Depending on the water quality and nature of impurities.