Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 45 Workdays
- Order number: 1221
PENTEK ACTIVATED CARBON BLOCK FILTER CBR2-10
These activated carbon block filter from the U.S. (the pioneer of water treatment), activated carbon dust produced from the finest solid homogeneous body shape characterized by the exceptional adsorption capacity compared to conventional activated carbon beds. The natural surface of the carbon block filter is two times greater than that of the granular activated carbon filter. Consequently, the filter cartridge has a longer life and a higher adsorption capacity. These filter cartridges ensure filtration of very fine particles up to a size of 0.5 microns. They are especially recommended for the reduction of chlorine and organic impurities. The filter cartridge is especially important for high copper and lead contamination are used.
Feature: High flow rate with high filtration.
- NSF, FDA recognition
- Operating temperature 5 ° C-73 ° C
- Capacity up to 6,000 liters or 6 months * (whichever comes first)
- Pressure drop: 0.2-0.4 bar
- Flow rate: about 2-15 liters per minute (depending on line pressure)
4 bar 12 liters / min
- Suitable "for all 10 filter housing
- Filtration: 0.5 micron
* Depending on the water quality and nature of impurities.