Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 1 Workdays
- Order number: 4423
Waterstop 3/8", inexpensive all-round protection against damaging water leakage of all devices installed below
"Waterstop" with direct connection to the 3/8" angle valve
For your safety as a supplement to any built-in filter system:
The waterstop offers you effective protection against water damage in the kitchen and household.
- Water stop with 3/8" internal and external thread
- prevents water damage in case of accidental water leakage
- suitable for rented flats as well as for your own home
- as supplement to built-in filter system (drinking water/domestic water (reverse osmosis)
- ready for immediate connection to the 3/8" angle valve without any additional adapter required
Description water stop
A good drinking water filter system is a good thing and also quickly installed. Safety in the domestic production of good, healthy drinking water is a significant matter for our own health and that of our relatives.
But an additional installation of technical equipment, such as a reverse osmosis system from Wasserstelle GmbH or an under-sink filter in the drinking and service water area, carries an extra risk of water damage. You can eliminate this risk with this water stop. Connected directly to the angle valve, it also prevents water damage to other subsequently installed appliances such as washing machines and dishwashers.
Our advice from Wasserstelle GmbH: Use this water stop. You will be on the safer side in case of leaking water connections.
The reasons for water damage can vary.
- Faulty installation of your filter system
- Faulty or careless changing of the filter cartridges
- Influences from outside the piping system connected to the domestic plumbing system
- Fatigue of the material of your filter system after many years of use
Especially in a rented flat, water damage resulting from this can cause a lot of trouble. Avoid these problems. Wasserstelle GmbH from Berlin have the solution: our Aquastopp with 3/8" internal and external thread. Thanks to the 3/8" thread, you can connect the water stop directly to the angle valve without an adapter.
How the water stop system works:
When water escapes, an acoustic signal sounds and the water supply is automatically stopped.
The sensor of the water stop that touches the floor reacts immediately and stops the water supply when it comes into contact with water. No matter where the water comes from! Once the source of the fault has been eliminated, the water stop can be opened again and put on alert.
We recommend direct mounting on the angle valve, which secures the water supply of all subsequently connected systems.
The 3/8-inch connection (internal and external thread) allows the connection of any common filter system.
A required 9-volt block battery is not included in the scope of delivery.
The fear of a supposed water damage is now a thing of the past!
If you have any further questions, please contact the Wasserstelle GmbH team.