Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 1 Workdays
- Order number: 6880
1L Refill Set for the ´ Smart cartridge
scope of delivery
1 stopper for the water filter
1 liter refill granules
1 refill funnel
1. Provide a used Jura Smart cartridge with a 10 mm hole at the top.
2. Empty the old granulate and clean the filter cartridge so that it becomes perfectly hygienic.
3. Fill in new granules and close the opening with silicone cork. Important: fill approx. 4/5, the granulate expands when it comes into contact with water.
4. Insert the cartridge into the tank.
5. Cut an aluminum foil to size and stick it over the Jura water inlet. Two small strips of scotch tape are sufficient for fastening. Cut out the filler hole and put the tank on. Finished!
The aluminum foil interrupts the communication between the filter and the Jura. So the message no longer appears: "Filter capacity is exhausted." The Jura starts with the setting without a filter. That’s it.
You Tube Video manual chip